Dear Ubuntu Lovers ,
If you are bored of updating your unwanted repositories all the time while you miss your favorite repositories then you can create your custom repositories according to your wish :
Go to the Ubuntu sources list generator site http://repogen.simplylinux.ch/
- Select your country
- Select your desired branches, such as Main, Restricted, Multiverse, Universe,
- Select desired update list, –
- Select any third party repository list if you wish,
- Click Generate list at the bottom of the page, you will be given a list with repositories,
- Copy that list and replace with
sources.listfile you have.
You are done.
now delete all you repositories in the file sources.list and copy paste the newly generated repositories
1) Open terminal
2) sudo -i # to become super user
3) mv /etc/apt/sources.list /etc/apt/sources.list_old
4) nano /etc/apt/sources.list
5) Copy paste your newly generated repositories to it.
6) chmod a+x /etc/apt/soources.list